· Graded roadway prior to paving first layers of asphalt
· Paved first layer of asphalt pavement
· Rough graded landscape areas behind curb & gutter.
· Replaced asphalt driveways as needed.
· Perform testing of water main system as required per Village requirements
Work Anticipated to be Performed, August 14th to August 18th
· Make final adjustments to structures prior to paving
· Install and grade topsoil
· Pave final layer of asphalt.
The contractor has continued to grade and install topsoil in the areas of landscape restoration; however, the sod will not be installed until mid-September when growing conditions are more favorable.
With the first layers of asphalt installed, the amount of dust was greatly reduced and a smooth driving surface was provided.
We are hopeful the majority of the construction work will be completed in the next 1-2 weeks with the exception of sod installation.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding as you deal with construction along Linneman Street and Harlem Avenue throughout the construction season.